Thursday 25 October 2012

WEARING : Converse All Star 2 Strap Hi Tops


It's very much about leather Converse for winter...



I picked these up at the Village Bicycle sale last week. Stock at this Notting Hill boutique is always worth checking out, and on this occasion I swooped in and picked up these bad-boys... leather Converse high top's - for £40! 

I work at a pretty casual start up in Old Street and, lets just say my work uniform is informal at best - plus white Converse are such a classic I couldn't really resist. I can see myself wearing these all through the rainy winter and providing a much needed little break from the Chelsea boots/skinny jeans work combo I normally live in.

You can get a similar pair from Village Bicycle here or if you are after the exact pair JD Sports have them on site here for £60.

xx O xx

No comments:

Post a Comment