Monday 24 September 2012

GOING : Pet-à-Porter! PetsPyjamas.com AW12 Show

So a few weeks ago I modelled for a Pet Fashion Show for the fab PetsPyjamas.com. Here are a few backstage shots of us - and a video of the Runway down below!


Being prepped for the show

I was lent a 3.1 Phillip Lim red mini Pashli so I was in heaven as it is one of my fave bags ATM

Lopez and Anna Hart of South Molton St Style in a gorgeous green Mary Katrantzou dress getting her hair done.

Natalie of Canned Fashion was organising the shoot - here she is dressing up a very sweet little Pug!

3 Shih Tzus, 2 Norfolk Terriers and a Maltese... that is a lot of little fluff balls


Lots of lovely bright collars from PetsPyjamas.com


My companion for the day - Atticus the sausage dog...




 Rosie Fortescue and Me with our dashing dachshunds, Noodle and Atticus

Rosie in a Karl by Karl Lagerfeld jacket, an Acne Jacket and  past season Isabel Marant Shoes, Check out her blog - atfashionforte.com

My outfit for the day consisted of a GORGEOUS Sea NY top, J.W.Anderson silk cigarette pants, Kurt Geiger silver heels and THAT Pashli - Atticus wears a coat from PetsPyjamas.com



I found my favourite pooch, IN LOVE with this husky, her name is Babby




This little Pug was so sweet, almost as gorgeous as the Carven dress being worn by Laura 


Rosie and noodle closing the show 


Coco and I drinking a little glass of fizz post show!

If you would like to watch the video - just click here

And to see our feature on the DailyMail.co.uk click here

xx O xx


No comments:

Post a Comment